|If a Java applet fails to display it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- Java is not enabled in your browser. If this is the case, Java can normally be enabled through your browser's settings/options dialog.
- Java is running, but all of the Java classes have not yet been loaded. All classes must be downloaded to your browser before the applet can operate correctly. Be patient.
- The applet is running, but cannot connect to the server. In this case, you should get an error message. This might be caused by:
- The server is not running.
- The server is behind a firewall.
- The server is running on a different port number that the client is trying to connect to.
In case of difficulties you can take the following actions:
- Reload the page.
- Clear your cache.
- Restart your browser.
- Don't hesitate to inform Webmaster if the problem persist.