Steer 'n' Detect
An ImageJ/Fiji plugin for Fast Steerable Template Detector
Steer 'n' Detect allows fast and reliable detection of structures of interest independently from their location and orientation and in presence of noise. It only requires a single user-provided training example (template) to construct the detector. The method for designing the detector relies on a combination of latest research outcomes on splines, steerability and denoising theory.
Get the software
Plugin for ImageJ / Fiji [Version 19.11.2021]
- Get a copy of ImageJ.
- Download the plugin: Steer_n_Detect.jar.
- Place the file Steer_n_Detect.jar in the "plugins" folder of ImageJ. That's it!
- Open a grayscale image on ImageJ
- Start the plugin by choosing Steer 'n' Detect in the menu plugins of ImageJ.
- Follow the instruction of the graphical user interface
Java source code
Conditions of use
- License: GNU General Public License v3.0
- Citation: You are free to use this software for research or educational purposes. In addition, we expect you to include adequate citations and acknowledgments whenever you present or publish results that are based on it